Coronavirus Building and Office Decontamination Services
To formulate a comprehensive decontamination protocol, our employees familiarize themselves with the commercial building’s construction and the virus. Some of the factors to consider when creating a decontamination protocol include:
- Use of the commercial building
- Areas of the building with high traffic
- The design of the HVAC system
- Sensitive areas within the building
- Type of occupants in the commercial building
- The number of people currently infected in the building
- How long have these people been infected?
- Normal hours of operation
- Ingress and egress areas in the building
To guarantee successful decontamination in your office, vast knowledge of how the building is used, the high traffic areas, and the type of occupants in the building are vital.